Tuesday 27 March 2012

TUESDAY BLUES! Feist - Cicadas and Gulls

Feist - Cicadas and Gulls (2011)

By the time you read this I should be in some metal wings flying to florida and this certainly sets the right  mood. It's been repeating in my head the last few weeks. I just wish I could have got to her gigs the last few days (London - Sunday, Manchester - Monday, Glasgow - tonight), but instead, this will have to suffice.   I was a late convert to her, but I adore this track and in particular her harmonies, which sound so effortless, almost lazy.  It's worth getting hold of her 2011 album "Metals", which features this song.
Click here for more Tuesday Blues

Related Posts

TUESDAY BLUES! Feist - Cicadas and Gulls
4/ 5
Oleh

3 comments

comments
avatar
Anonymous
27 March 2012 at 08:09

Good stuff. Must explore further.

Reply
avatar
27 March 2012 at 11:00

Gorgeous! Listening to this just as I was getting up, looking out the window to the sun drenched garden was a perfect start to the morning. Enjoy Florida!

Reply
avatar
27 March 2012 at 14:57

I really enjoyed Metals, especially 'How Come You Never Go There'....great voice!

Reply