Friday 15 February 2013

DYLAN COVERS #87 Walter Trout - I shall be Released/Girl from the North Country

On the back of the fish truck that loads


 
WALTER TROUT - I shall Be Released (2000)

Here are two crackers, both are worth the effort and after, you will be searching out 'shoals' of  Trout music. Sorry about that. No more fishy jokes please!!!. This track is taken from 'Live Trout (2000)'. Nothing wrong with this for all you Dylan Cover fans!. 
 
 
WALTER TROUT - Girl from the North Country (1990)

This is not at all bad either, in fact it is rather good and is from the album 'Prisoner of a Dream' (1990)'. I only discovered Mr Trout last year and these covers were a pleasant surprise. I love Dylan Covers, don't you?

For more Dylan Covers

Related Posts

DYLAN COVERS #87 Walter Trout - I shall be Released/Girl from the North Country
4/ 5
Oleh