Tuesday 26 March 2013

TUESDAY BLUES!! Tom Odell - Another Love

Do you like Singer/Songwriters, or do you have a unhealthy affection to the sadness, if so you may have a case of the Tuesday Blues!


Tom Odell Another Love



Tom Odell - Another Love

A couple of weeks ago I saw Tom Odell in Bristol, I was really impressed by the 23 year old. You can tell he sings from the heart, which by his repertoire, has been broken a few times - he recently has been romantically linked to Taylor Swift - but I won't hold that against him.
The gig was at the Thekla and I was hoping I had sea legs on as we climbed aboard.  Like any good Pirate I quickly located the liquor whereas the misses grabbed a seat near the side of the stage. When watching the support, George Ezra, Tom came out of his dressing room and sat next to my wife. I could see she was impressed - although I told the cougar that she could be his mother (though only just) - this didn't stop her from rubbing shoulders with him (literally).  I was about to pounce to do my 30 second interview (and keep the misses off him) but a couple of women pounced first and he quickly scarpered off.

Glad to see him at such a small, intimate gig as he's tipped to be the next big thing and the chance of seeing him again in this sized venue will likely diminish.  You should catch him if you get the opportunity.
Tom Odell, Tom Odell Another
Subscribe to the Spotify playlist and read more Tuesday Blues here!

Related Posts

TUESDAY BLUES!! Tom Odell - Another Love
4/ 5
Oleh

1 comments:

comments
avatar
4 April 2013 at 20:30

Talented guy, great on the keys and he plays barefoot. I can see him being invited to Elton John's garden party, then you'll know he's really arrived. Aunty V a cougar! That's funny!

Reply