Tuesday 6 May 2014

Tim Noyes - Saturday

TUESDAY BLUES

Do you like Singer/Songwriters/Alt-Country/Americana or Indie-Folk, or do you have a unhealthy affection to the sadness, if so you may have a case of the Tuesday Blues!


Tim Noyes - Saturday (2013)

 
Tim Noyes - Saturday [Offical Music Video] from WeUsedToDate on Vimeo.

Tim Noyes is an artist that first appeared on my Spotify randomiser and like the movie High Fidelity, it was a "who is this" sort of moment.  He is the frontman from New England 'indie-folk' band, Aunt Martha and last year released his debut solo album, Hands.  

Folky, Melancholic and Melodic - all of which are the perfect accompaniments for a Tuesday.  

If you are a fan of Men with Beards, like the gentle stroking of a six-string, or just a miserable bugger, Subscribe to our Spotify playlist and read more Tuesday Blues here!

Related Posts

Tim Noyes - Saturday
4/ 5
Oleh

2 comments

comments
avatar
6 May 2014 at 13:45

I don't know Tim Noyes (or Aunt Martha), but this is very nice and I'll be checking out more. The NYC footage in the video made me miss the city more than ever. I need to get back there someday soon.

Reply
avatar
sfw
7 May 2014 at 14:22

I've only been to NYC once. It felt to me that it would be an inspiring place to live and work - So many iconic spots!

Reply