Tuesday 17 March 2015

CALEXICO - Love will Tear us Apart x 2

OLD PA'S WEDNESDAY CLUB

CONGRATS SHELLHUNTER AND LONDON SCOUSER, ITS A GIRL : RIPLEY, BORN 15/03/2015


 
CALEXICO - Love Will Tear Us Apart (2010)

Two much going on for my normal Posts. I was watching a Joy Division programme that Old Ma taped for me, She must love me 'cause she hates Joy Division. In the programme they mentioned Love Will Tear Us Apart covers and mentioned Calexico and I just had to Pause and well what you get now is the result.

How did I miss that ??

The Calexico studio track is from  Sweetheart: Our Favourite Artists Sing Their Favourite Love Songs (2010). 

The live version is taken from a live show on 10/05/2013 @ Santa Monica Pier. It is a shame the quality is not great as it is utterly fabulous.

CALEXICO - Not Even Steve Nicks/Love will Tear Us Apart (2013)

Related Posts

CALEXICO - Love will Tear us Apart x 2
4/ 5
Oleh

2 comments

comments
avatar
C
17 March 2015 at 10:48

Congrats Shellhunter and London Scouser, and welcome to the world, Ripley!

I've yet to see that Joy Division programme but we recorded it too, look forward to watching it soon.

Reply
avatar
17 March 2015 at 11:30

Congratulations to SH, LS and all the family - and hello Ripley! Still trying to find time to watch the Joy Division programme myself, before it disappears from the iPlayer.

Reply