Thursday 26 April 2012

DYLAN COVERS # 46 - Ralph McTell - 'I Want You'/'Girl from the North Country'

So how can you tell me you're lonely!


RALPH MCTELL - I want You


RALPH MCTELL - Girl from the North Country

There is much more to Ralph Mctell than the Streets of London, it is of course a  brilliant song. Ralph could now be considered a veteran and is still touring and recording to this day. This version of 'I Want You' is taken from a mini LP released last year called 'Don't Think Twice it's Alright' and contains 6 tracks to celebrate Dylan's 70th year. It is really is quite fabulous and is a must to hear.

The take of 'Girl from the north Country' was taken  from a live concert in CinĂ©ma Jean Vigo de Gennevilliers (France), on 26 November 2011.  Although the quality is not that great it is still worth hearing.

For more Dylan covers

Related Posts

DYLAN COVERS # 46 - Ralph McTell - 'I Want You'/'Girl from the North Country'
4/ 5
Oleh