Saturday 11 February 2012

SATURDAY NIGHT JUKEBOX! - Duck Sauce - 'Big Bad Wolf'




Duck Sauce - 'Big Bad Wolf' (2011)

Not a lot of things shock me, but this video genuinely did. I first heard of Duck Sauce when they released 'Barabara Strisand'. I didn't think too much of it, but appreciated the sample from Boney M's great track 'Gotta Go Home'. Tune! I thought Duck Sauce were one off European pop makers until I saw that Armand Van Helden was part of the duo along with A-Trak!

A couple of colleagues of mine posted this video on their Facebook wall and the comments were so bizarre, I couldn't resist checking it out! There I was, lazy from having a lovely lie in, in Spain on a November break, checking out Facebook before I got up. I was totally grossed out but thought it was a great video, one to get people talking. I was also convinced it would be a massive hit! The thing is, I didn't hear anything more about it until my work's Christmas drinks in Windsor. We had finally stumbled into a club(okay well, I did) after the pubs chucked us out and continued the festivities. The music was okay, there were a handful of tracks that led me away from the bar to dance but I designated myself the "personal effects guard" whilst everyone else got busy on the dancefloor. Until, I heard this song that is. I immediately remembered it and my instant reaction was WooHoo! Good old Biltong Man (check out his posts here) was also extremely jubilant and jumped with both feet straight onto the low coffee tables nearby shaking his stuff!

The tasteful t-shirt brigade have arrived


This leads me to wondering what videos have freaked, weirded, shocked and sickened you? Whether it put you off the song forever or encouraged you to warm to it, let me know below. I want to be shocked!!!


Want any more Hoi Sin sauce for your Saturday Night Jukebox Pancakes? Click Here!

Related Posts

SATURDAY NIGHT JUKEBOX! - Duck Sauce - 'Big Bad Wolf'
4/ 5
Oleh

7 comments

comments
avatar
12 February 2012 at 10:41

Horrible video...did not even find it funny

Reply
avatar
12 February 2012 at 12:03

Oh sweet baby Jesus....my eyes are bleeding!

Reply
avatar
12 February 2012 at 12:33

Erik Prydz's 'Call on Me' was a bit naughty, Add N to X's 'Plug me in' is one you to want to be stuck in a room watching it with your gran and Prodigy's 'Smack my Bitch up' was a bit draw dropping to think of a few.

Reply
avatar
12 February 2012 at 12:35

'You don't want to be stuck' is what it's suppose to say goddamn it!

Reply
avatar
sfw
12 February 2012 at 12:46

I just vomited - this is wrong on every level

Reply
avatar
12 February 2012 at 13:46

Bladdy hell, it's suppose to be jaw dropping not draw dropping though in hindsight the latter sounds better.....fat fingers and IPhone predictive text don't mix!

Reply
avatar
12 February 2012 at 15:02

One video that scared the beejesus out of me was by Aphex Twin. I didn't like the video for "Where's you head at" by Basement Jaxx either. Monkeys with human faces is just wrong.

Reply