Tuesday 13 March 2012

TUESDAY BLUES! Michael Stipe featuring Coldplay - In the Sun



Michael Stipe & Chris Martin - In the Sun (2005)
I absolutely adore this version of the Joseph Arthur song.  It was originally recorded by Stipe for the Hurricane Katrina benefit EP, released in 2005 and features Coldplay's Chris Martin.  I hadn't heard it for a few years and it's melancholy feel fits perfectly on this gloomy Tuesday morning.   
Enough said! Check out more Tuesday Blues here and REM fans should checkout our other posts here!


Related Posts

TUESDAY BLUES! Michael Stipe featuring Coldplay - In the Sun
4/ 5
Oleh

2 comments

comments
avatar
13 March 2012 at 08:50

Great song..live version shades it

Reply
avatar
17 March 2012 at 12:11

A good one, I know that this is from a few years back but I read that now REM have split Micheal Stipe is looking to doing more collaborations. It would be something to look forward to as I do miss his voice.

Reply