Wednesday 17 October 2012

WEDNESDAY CLUB - State Radio - Mansin Humanity/Calling all Crows/Evolution(2012)

WEDNESDAY CLUB
State Radio - Mansin Humanity(2009)


 
Oh! Boy this is great stuff. I found an EP by these guys which featured a couple of fabulous reggae based tracks 'Calling all Crows' and 'Evolution' they were so good I had to search out some more and was delighted to find their last album which also features these 2 tracks. The album is called 'Let it Go' (2009) and after a first listen I am blown away. I was going to feature one of the two mentioned tracks but went for the high energy album opener 'Mansin Humanity'. I definitely get the feel of the 'Clash' and maybe 'Nirvana' here and this looks to me to be a group at the top of their game. I would strongly recommend them, especially if you like reggae, punk, high energy and intelligent lyrics.

Check out this one too :


State Radio - Calling all Crows(2009)

 
For more Wednesday Club

Related Posts

WEDNESDAY CLUB - State Radio - Mansin Humanity/Calling all Crows/Evolution(2012)
4/ 5
Oleh

3 comments

comments
avatar
sfw
17 October 2012 at 09:42

Never heard of these before! Can hear the Nirvana/90's grunge influence - will be checking them out! Ta OP!

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
17 October 2012 at 17:59

Not heard this fellows before. Interesting.

Reply
avatar
19 October 2012 at 14:25

I thought this would have been too 'Reggae Lite' for you, to coin your term. Not so sure.

Reply