Monday 24 June 2013

GUEST SPOT #62 - Apollo Brown - Bridge Through Time & Los Fabulosos Cadillacs - Ciego De Amor

We welcome first time contributor Frenzi Fela from Peoria, IL with not one but two tracks that he wants to share with us. A man of few words, instead he lets the music do the talking.See what you think.....
 He sent us his thoughts via the Submit A Guest Post link, click here to share yours

Apollo Brown - Bridge Through Time (2011)


Here's some good noise for good thoughts


Los Fabulosos Cadillacs - Ciego De Amor (1995)




For decades this is a Great band. Their musical genius is endless. Out of Argentina.



Related Posts

GUEST SPOT #62 - Apollo Brown - Bridge Through Time & Los Fabulosos Cadillacs - Ciego De Amor
4/ 5
Oleh

3 comments

comments
avatar
30 June 2013 at 15:58

A couple of crackers especially especially Los Fabs...next time I have my prime Argy beef I will think of this and chew

Reply
avatar
4 July 2013 at 11:26

Very nice, I'm all over the Los Fabulosos Cadillacs!

Reply
avatar
4 July 2013 at 11:55

The Apollo Brown track is pleasant but doesn't blow me away.
As for LFC well being a London Scouser I would like it if it was silence !!! As it turns out, it's an excellent track with a great ska sound. As FC says I'm all over it as well..... I see they have been around for many years and I look forward to checking out their plethora of cover versions

Reply