Tuesday 13 August 2013

Gregory Alan Isakov - Living Proof

Tuesday Blues

Do you like Singer/Songwriters, or do you have a unhealthy affection to the sadness, if so you may have a case of the Tuesday Blues!


Gregory Alan Isakov - Living Proof (2013)


Where have I been?  I've only just 'discovered' Gregory Alan Isakov and feel that I should lined up and beaten with a stick and slapped with a fish. (A little harsh).  Born in South Africa, he emigrated to the United States as a child and and now resides in Colorado.

Living Proof features on his 5th album, The Weatherman, which was released in July and was recorded mostly in solitude outside the mountain town of Nederland, Colorado.

Dare I say it has leapfrogged itself in my top 10 albums of the year, well, I just did!

If you are a fan of Men with Beards, like the gentle stroking of a six-string, or just a miserable bugger, Please subscribe to our Spotify playlist and read more Tuesday Blues here!

Related Posts

Gregory Alan Isakov - Living Proof
4/ 5
Oleh

1 comments:

comments
avatar
13 August 2013 at 11:32

Nice, a worthy addition to your Tuesday Blues playlist. Like the post apocalyptic theme park video too.

Reply