Friday 7 February 2014

DYLAN COVERS #136 Roger Chapman/Mick Taylor - Blind Willie McTell

A Family man!


 
ROGER CHAPMAN - Blind Willie McTell (2002)

I was very happy to find this. I loved Roger Chapman ever since I heard  Family's Entertainment album way back in 1967. His voice just does it for me. It has been said his voice is just like a 'bleeting goat' if that is the case, you can call me Billy.

This is a fabulous rendition and if you like it there are several other great versions on Youtube from more recentlly. The video is taken from a concert in Newcastle in 2002.

The next one is by Ex Rolling Stones Guitarist Mick Taylor with another great version.  Is there life after the Stones?, well you bet there is!  This is good too!  and is from a video recorded at Rockpalast Germany in 2009.
gathers no moss!

 
MICK TAYLOR - Blind Willie McTell (2009)


Related Posts

DYLAN COVERS #136 Roger Chapman/Mick Taylor - Blind Willie McTell
4/ 5
Oleh