Wednesday 29 July 2015

Buffalo Springfield/Robbie Roberson - Broken Arrow

OLD PA'S CORNER

A Broken Heart, a Broken Arrow 

'My Mother told me a Trip was a fall!'


BUFFALO SPRINGFIELD - Broken Arrow 

Here are two completely different songs by two different artist. Both in there own way are utterly fabulous.

The first by Buffalo Springfield is probably one of my favourite Neil Young songs and I have used the line My Mother Told me a Trip was a fall to many time to count. Well it is better than enjoy your trip.

The second was on Robbie Roberson's first solo album and is equally good in a completely different. way.

Ooooh! its enough to make you all quiver!

 
ROBBIE ROBERSON - Broken Arrow

Related Posts

Buffalo Springfield/Robbie Roberson - Broken Arrow
4/ 5
Oleh

1 comments:

comments
avatar
17 August 2015 at 19:37

I've heard that phrase many a time throughout my life. I wonder what age I was when I actually understood it?
The Buffalo one sounds like it's several different songs, is that right? The other one has an 80s feel to it and what the hell was that person thinking with the video??

Reply