Tuesday 26 January 2016

Adem - Ringing In My Ear

TUESDAY BLUES

Do you like Singer/Songwriters/Alt-Country/Americana or Indie-Folk, or do you have a unhealthy affection to the sadness, if so you may have a case of the Tuesday Blues!


Adem - Ringing In My Ear (2004)


Adem Ilhan (aka Adem) released some great albums a few years back, The folk-tronic artist has always been a favourite in my household, and I, or should I say we, were pleased to discover that he released Seconds are Acorns in October last year.  If you haven't checked him out give Love and other Planets (2006) or Homesongs (2004) a spin.  He is also the bass player in post-rock band fridge and has played bass on Radiohead drummer, Philip Selway's album Weatherhouse 

Related Posts

Adem - Ringing In My Ear
4/ 5
Oleh

3 comments

comments
avatar
26 January 2016 at 09:05

Lovely to hear Adem again. I saw him live on the tour for this début solo album, though am mortified to be reminded that it was 12 years ago - 12 YEARS! Aaaargggh!
Your post has reminded me that I must check out 'Seconds Are Acorns'. In fact I'm now off to Spotify to do just that.

Reply
avatar
sfw
26 January 2016 at 09:24

The joys of Spotify! Instant gratification, kids these days....

Reply
avatar
14 February 2016 at 04:46

Great track, like the Swede, I kind of forgot about him.

Reply