Monday 2 October 2017

Van Morison - Purple Heather (DRAMS - The Songs of Brian Mackenzie)

DRAMS -  THE SONGS OF BRIAN MACKENZIE  (OLD PA)

AVAILABLE TO BUY IN AMAZON, JUST ENTER THE TITLE AND YOU WILL FIND IT

VAN MORRISON - Purple Heather

DRAMS - THE SONGS OF BRIAN MACKENZIE

WHO WE ARE

oh! Rosie, I'm sorry what I did to you
can I call you when this is over
and we'll remember who we are!

THE BLACK TRENCH COAT

She wanted to spread her wings
(her thighs)
it was January, it was winter cold
I was alone in my dungeon

HEY BILLY

Hey Billy get 'em in
I'm B
rahms and Lyst (Pissed)

THE SANDS OF GUARDAMAR

she laughed and giggled at my line
I said I’m falling in love you
she said you've drank too much wine

YOUR MOTHER'S ARMS

but you will never feel a love so pure
as in your Mother's arms

RUNNING AWAY

But what the hell! I've had my shot
so I'll pour a drink and raise my glass
and I'll raise myself another
before life runs away from me

S.O.S.

With her winged deaths head
and her Angels code
on her back
a tattoo of the Grateful Dead

Related Posts

Van Morison - Purple Heather (DRAMS - The Songs of Brian Mackenzie)
4/ 5
Oleh

1 comments:

comments
avatar
12 November 2021 at 17:25

This is a greeat post thanks

Reply