You didn't ask for it, but the doctor is back

....kinda

Doc Brown


Last Thursday, I was chatting to someone in my local pub, and I talked about this Tune Doctor blogIt was exciting talking about Tracks of the Week (TOTW), Tuesday Blues, World Music Corner, Dylan Covers, Old Pa's Corner, and all the other different music related posts that we used to do, and it got me thinking,  shall I reawaken the dragon?

After zero thought,  no one has asked for it, no one cares, but I am going to start posting some of the music that inspires me, and gets me excited.

Hopefully, we can get the old gang back together, as I'd love to know what they, are listening to - but we'll see. 

...if you are an old reader, or a new one, since we ended the blog in 2019, last year I, (Chris), I released my debut album, Let it all Pass, under my moniker, Desert LifeIt has had support from multiple publications and Bob Boilen (Tiny Desk Concerts), included the song 'Sphere', in his "songs of 2023" playlist.

Ta,

Chris 
  

Comments

Popular Posts