Thursday 31 March 2011

Jamie Woon - 'Night Air'

Recollection Collection......musical memories recalled with affection!




Jamie Woon....Night Air....A great piece of minimalist electronica. A very atmospheric track, soundscape courtesy of dubstep pioneer, Burial. Mr Woon's voice completes a near perfect track, which is sombre, haunting and sexy all at the same time. And just as the track is moving along swimmingly towards the end, the beat kicks in, a killer finishing move. I love it! The video is very reminiscent of Talk Talk's 'Life's What You Make it' which is another of my all time favourites.

Obviously both fans of insects.

Thursday I'm in love.....a chance to share some of my favourite tracks!
Click here for more Thursday I'm in Love posts.

Flycasual

Related Posts

Jamie Woon - 'Night Air'
4/ 5
Oleh