Monday 23 May 2011

TUESDAY BLUES! Norah Jones - Light as a Feather

Confession number 1 - I have always had a thing for women who play guitars. Confession number 2 - if they happen to sing & play guitar they move up a level. If they happen to be attractive - well, you know where i'm going with this.  Norah Jones is all of the above.  "Light as a feather" was written by Ryan Adams and features a slinky guitar melody that is just intoxicating. Her voice is so relaxing that it should be bottled and be made into a Bath Oil. All in all a great way to cheer me up when I've got the Tuesday Blues.

"....I wanna live with a musician. She'd write songs at home and ask me what I thought of them, and maybe even include one of our little private jokes in the liner notes" - Rob Gordon (High Fidelity)


Related Posts

TUESDAY BLUES! Norah Jones - Light as a Feather
4/ 5
Oleh