Tuesday 14 June 2011

TUESDAY BLUES! Fleet Foxes - Blue Spotted Tail

Last night, I spent an hour or so outside listening to music on random whilst sitting by an outdoor fire. In the tranquillity of watching the flames burn bank details and receipts - this song just popped up and I felt compelled to press the back button to repeat it over and over. I've listened to the fleet foxes "helplessness blues" album a few times and nothing really stood out. Though sometimes you just need to listen to something in isolation for it to work.

Burn some more shit? Click here for more Tuesday Blues.

for those who like Iron & Wine, Midlake, Grizzly Bear

Related Posts

TUESDAY BLUES! Fleet Foxes - Blue Spotted Tail
4/ 5
Oleh

1 comments:

comments
avatar
14 June 2011 at 10:13

Have to say Chris I was also dissapointed in the album...nothing really hit....thats it! I will get out all these bank statements, light a fire and give it a try.

Reply