Saturday 1 September 2012

GUEST SPOT #47 Swedish House Mafia - Greyhound

Today's short but sweet post is by 
@rich_bez





Swedish House Mafia - Greyhound
Just a great song that gets me in the mood for a good old gym session or spinning on the bike (in full lycra of course)

Swedish House Mafia, Guest Post, Tune Doctor


Let us know what your Musical Memory is, or just submit a track. We'd love to hear what you're listening to!


Related Posts

GUEST SPOT #47 Swedish House Mafia - Greyhound
4/ 5
Oleh

3 comments

comments
avatar
4 September 2012 at 16:18

Holy shit bags! I just broke my PB in squat thrusts!!'

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
11 September 2012 at 20:39

If you are from Sweden and love the house music from local bands such as Swedish House Mafia, then you must

have heard about Axwel who is a core team member of this small yet powerful group. Here's a great article

about Swedish House Mafia. I highly recommend this article and I must say it gives a lot of good

information. So check this one out and enjoy!
http://www.swedishhousemafia.net

Reply
avatar
23 September 2012 at 14:13

Haha, funnily enough I saw this video in the gym. I thought it was pretty cool. I wasn't ever a fan of house music but if played in the right place ie. a club, I can understand it's appeal. Now where's my whistle...

Reply