Friday 10 May 2013

DYLAN COVERS - # 98 Roger McGuinn/Arlo Guthrie - Mr Tambourine Man


I knew your Pa
I was looking at Youtube the other day and came across these two different live takes of Mr Tambourine Man. I think they are both worth a watch especially the Rodger McGuinn one, as he gives a little insight about how the Byrds changed the tune  to make it more commercial. Saying that the interviewer is a little annoying, but it is still a little treat

The other take is quite interesting too by Arlo Guthrie. Oh! my Arlo! you are beginning to look as old as me. I remember that fresh faced youth of Alice's Restaurant. Still it is nice to hear Arlo  covering Mr D.
 
RODGER McGUINN- Mr Tambourine Man
 
ARLO GUTHRIE - Mr Tambourine Man

Related Posts

DYLAN COVERS - # 98 Roger McGuinn/Arlo Guthrie - Mr Tambourine Man
4/ 5
Oleh