Tuesday 25 November 2014

Wooden Wand - Uneasy Peace

TUESDAY BLUES

Do you like Singer/Songwriters/Alt-Country/Americana or Indie-Folk, or do you have a unhealthy affection to the sadness, if so you may have a case of the Tuesday Blues!


Wooden Wand - Uneasy Peace (2014)
There is something so familiar with this track that I'll be kicking myself when I figure out who it sounds like.  (suggestions please).  In the meantime you'll excuse me for just sitting back and listening.  Wooden Wand is the the moniker of James Jackson Toth and this features on his 2014 album, Farmer's Corner.  Its like a great glass of wine, you don't want to rush it, just slip it slowly.


"You’ve always been cryptic, but this is ridiculous,” 


If you are a fan of Men with Beards, like the gentle stroking of a six-string, or just a miserable bugger, Subscribe to our Spotify playlist and read more Tuesday Blues here!  Do you have a musical memory? Send us the Submit a Guest Spot and we'll feature it!

Related Posts

Wooden Wand - Uneasy Peace
4/ 5
Oleh

3 comments

comments
avatar
25 November 2014 at 09:23

It definitely has a certain uneasy quality to it. I like it a lot and could imagine the song appearing on a Lanois produced Dylan LP. Very 'Oh Mercy' or 'Time Out of Mind'. Excellent.

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
25 November 2014 at 19:50

Why can't I hear this? I get this problem a lot with SoundCloud. Some stuff I can hear, some I can't and there appears to be no rhyme or reason.

Reply
avatar
sfw
25 November 2014 at 20:23

Mr bear. It maybe is your browser. Hope you get to hear it and let me know what you think of it

Reply