Thursday 21 May 2015

DYLAN COVERS # 192 Nico /The Tallest Man on Earth - I'll Keep it with Mine

If you might think I’m odd


NICO - I'll Keep it with Mine (Live Version)(1982)

Here are two different versions of one of my favourite Dylan songs. The first from Nico is an almost scary take as she either seems pissed or drugged up,(maybe that is a disservice) but nevertheless it is worth hearing. It can be found on her live album Femme Fatale (1982)

The second version is pretty good by The Tallest Man on Earth,  spoiled by people laughing at inappropriate times and obviously not understanding the song. They feel as if they should laugh at the word odd. How very odd indeed. This was recorded at Lincoln Hall in Chicago, May 28, 2010.

 
THE TALLEST MAN ON EARTH - I'll Keep it with Mine

Related Posts

DYLAN COVERS # 192 Nico /The Tallest Man on Earth - I'll Keep it with Mine
4/ 5
Oleh