Tuesday 28 February 2017

Tom Joshua - Meteor Showers

TUESDAY BLUES

Do you like Singer/Songwriters/Alt-Country/Americana or Indie-Folk, or do you have a unhealthy affection to the sadness, if so you may have a case of the Tuesday Blues!


Tom Joshua - Meteor Showers (2017)


Is there anything better than a singer with voice like Fionn Regan and the sound of string scraping the fret of a guitar? Well before you knock me down by saying anything with Scarlett Johansson and call me a complete weirdo, you should give this wonderous track a spin. Tom Joshua is a alt-folk singer/songwriter from Teeside, North East England, who says he wrote the song 'about a girl I saw dancing while out walking the dog' and this is his first release.

With influences that include Nick drake, Iron & Wine, Damien Rice and Jeff Buckley I can see me keeping an eye out on Mr Joshua like Senator Palaptine did on Anakin Skywalker.  Great stuff, check him out!


By Sfw

Related Posts

Tom Joshua - Meteor Showers
4/ 5
Oleh

1 comments:

comments
avatar
8 March 2017 at 10:41

Nice sentiment and you can definitely tell the influences. I'm sure we will here more from him like you say. Oh and he has a beard.

Reply